PROVISION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
DISCLOSURE OBLIGATION REGARDING THE PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
of the Katowice School of Technology
In compliance with the provisions of Article 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU 2016/679 from 27 April, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) – which comes into effect on 25 May, 2018, below you will find the information regarding Your personal data processed by the data Administrator:
- Administrator of Your personal data is the Katowice School of Technology with a registered office in Katowice (40-555) 43 Rolna St., e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have appointed an inspector of personal data protection, who can be reached in one of the following ways::
- Via regular mail – Katowice School of Technology with a registered office in Katowice, Ul. Rolna 43, 40-555 Katowice
- Via e-mail - at the following address: email@example.com
- Administrator shall process the following personal data: name, surname, user identification in the Administrator’s online service, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address of the device you are using
- Your personal data shall be processed based on:
- The necessity to process in order to perform the contract of which You are a party (Article 6 para. 1, point b) GDPR);
- The necessity to process for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party in order to ensure safety of the service, conduct statistical measurements, as well as carry out marketing activities and promote the services of the Administrator (Article 6, para. 1, point f) GDPR);
- Your voluntary consent (Article 6, pars. 1, point a) GDPR);
- The recipients of Your personal data are entities servicing the Administrator as far as servicing IT systems, as well as entities providing technical services for the Administrator
- Your personal data will be processed as long as we or another processing entity possess one of the legal basis in compliance with GDPR.
- You reserve the right to:
- Obtain information regarding the processed Data, including categories of processed Data and potential Data recipients,
- Request a correction of false Data or supplementation of incomplete Data,,
- Request the removal or limit of Data processing – whereby the request shall be fulfilled, if the legal requirements regarding such a request will be met,
- Transfer Data – by receiving Data from the Administrator in a format enabling its transfer to a selected third party,,
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory body of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw – in case of confirming that Data is being processed illegally
- All forms, questions and requests connected with the processing of Data must be sent to the following address: Wyższa Szkoła Techniczna w Katowicach ul. Rolna 43, 40-555 Katowice
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, however not providing data marked as necessary to provide services on Your behalf renders the provision of such services impossible.
- Data is protected by technical and organizational means in order to guarantee the proper level of protection in accordance with the legal provisions in force.